JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with printing comes out with black background?

(Topic created: 11-30-2023 06:34 PM)
userfZ5M8iMwM1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Problem printing from s23...documents print with black background.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, Everyone. Can I please have anyone who's experiencing these symptoms to like this thread by clicking the heart under the original poster's inquiry? Also, please submit an error report via the member's application. You can find steps on how to do through through our sister community here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-members-app-how-to-send-an-error-re... 

Also please feel free to drop the following information to help us better understand if everyone is still having these symptoms: 

Model of Device: 

Type of Printer being used:

Current software version:

Where are you printing from: 

View solution in context

80 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@userfZ5M8iMwM1 Do you have a question or an issue? Please provide details. 

0 Likes
userfZ5M8iMwM1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Documents I print from my galaxy S23 come out with black background
KrisTB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
FIX- Download the Brother Print Service Plug In. I did that, and it worked. The first time I printed, I had to print directly from inside the app instead of clicking print while inside the document. But it works now!
0 Likes
userfZ5M8iMwM1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Still don't have the answer...My problem is: When I send a document to the printer from my galaxy S23 it prints when a black background
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi there, welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out. Nothing from the phone would cause it to print in such a manner, but you can check to see if the phone is in Dark Mode or not. Otherwise, it would be best to reach out to the manufacturers of that printer, and start the troubleshooting with it. Perhaps the printer has an app you can utilize to print from that may not reproduce this behavior if done within said app itself. 

0 Likes
sacasey6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

That's not true. Even since the update our 3 Samsungs are pring in black background. So are 10 other family's that we just talked with. It is 100% something that happened with that update. Even if you switched to light mode, still printing that way

dadndoc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I have just installed a brother printer on a Samsung A34 phone. Everything I print has exactly the same problem with a black background.

dirtdawg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
After every update from Samsung I get the black background. And they keep changing where to fix it
KrisTB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
FIX- Download the Brother Print Service Plug In. I did that, and it worked. The first time I printed, I had to print directly from inside the app instead of clicking print while inside the document. But it works now!