JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with printing comes out with black background?

(Topic created: 11-30-2023 06:34 PM)
userfZ5M8iMwM1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Problem printing from s23...documents print with black background.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
80 Replies
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Question, do all of you guys utilize a dark mode by any chance? 

Does your phone have a black background so it's printing exact? 

Have you spoken with the manufacturer of the printer to see if there's settings that can be done on that end? 

0 Likes
Members_AK3r4XQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

No dark mode. Printing documents from my s23 ultra has worked great until the phone updated. Nothing has changed with the printer that I've had for years. No problems with the printer from other devices.  

Bonrex
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

No i do not utilize dark mode and it is not printing as it is displayed on my phone. Not the printer as it doesn't do it when my husband prints from his phone on same printer

Members_LRnrwnS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I don't use dark mode

0 Likes
dadndoc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I have just installed a brother printer on a Samsung A34 phone. Everything I print has exactly the same problem with a black background.

0 Likes
dadndoc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I solved my problem by installing the Mopria Print Services app with Google Play. Printing is now perfect with a white background.

Members_VHjcAKR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I tried this, didn't work, don't know why because it recognizes it from my phone, very frustrating

0 Likes
JustJes
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I am having the same issue. I have wasted so much toner thanks to this terrible glitch in the update. Please fix it ASAP!
Jazzgal
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Since the last update, I have the same issue with my Samsung S23. Printing black on white from IPad and desktop, white on black from phone. No dark mode. This needs a fix.

0 Likes
Va2527
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

S20 work fine. Only S23. 

0 Likes