Original topic:

MMS Error: Network Error Occurred

(Topic created: a month ago)
Members_LLtHrrB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Creating a new post for this because I've tried every possible troubleshooting I've seen online and can't seem to find a resolution. I used to have this issue with my previous phone (S20), but it did not happen very frequently, so I didn't bother much. But ever since I switched to my S23 Ultra, it's been happening pretty much every day. Now I also do group texts a lot more often than I did before, so maybe I am just now starting to suffer from this issue to the point of creating this post.

Pretty much the issue is whenever a group text comes through, several messages will come to me individually from the person that sent it in the group, and they will come as a "No subject" message with a download button. When I hit download, it loads for a bit and then it just displays "Error: Network error occurred", and the message just doesn't download. So basically people in the group have been texting back and forth, and I don't receive any of the messages. It's been very frustrating lately, and I'm just missing a bunch of text messages.

It usually does not happen as often if someone is texting me individually, but it happens on group texts all the time. Any solutions??

13 Replies
cspiker
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I have a Galaxy S21 and have been having this same issue since yesterday.  I need group chats for business and this is so frustrating.

Kurtz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Having the same issue right now. S23Ultra. On a plane using the WiFi. Was texting fine with a friend and suddenly got a "Network Error Occurred" and am unable to download his last message.
Members_LLtHrrB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Is anybody from Samsung working on getting this resolved? I'm still having this issue, as well as a lot of other people. I'm missing 80% of my incoming group texts due to it being shown as "Not Available".

0 Likes
userYeajTaOXmB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I am having the same issue. I am not able to receive any group or picture messages.
0 Likes