Original topic:

One UI 6.1 bug

(Topic created: 04-01-2024 12:18 PM)
pax216
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
When receiving text notifications on any app screen goes back and locks to lock screen
2 Replies
RedAceCard
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Sounds like your haptic engine is try to do something and interfering with your power button I have no issues with mine
0 Likes
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns after performing One UI 6.1 update on your device. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Try Clearing your device Cache Partition:

Turn OFF your device

Press and hold the Volume UP and POWER buttons at the same time

Hold these buttons until the Android Recovery Menu appears

Press the Volume DOWN button to highlight wipe cache partition and Press the POWER button to select it

Press the Volume DOWN button to highlight Yes and press the POWER button to select it

Note that repair system apps is also in the recovery menu if you need it

The clearing of the system cache will not delete any files or settings

Try your device in Safe Mode to verify it isn't a third party app causing the issue:

Press and hold the Power button until the Power menu is displayed 

Touch and hold power off until the Safe mode icon is displayed. Tap safe mode to start your device in Safe mode. If you've entered Safe mode successfully, you'll see Safe mode displayed at the bottom of the screen.

Use the phone or tablet normally to see if the issue has been resolved. If the phone or tablet is operating normally, a recently installed app was most likely causing the issue.

Reboot your device normally 

If the steps do not work, please submit an error report via Samsung Members app: https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/raising-an-error-report-via-samsung-members-app/

0 Likes