JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 01-26-2023 04:53 PM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
662 Replies
userKHeqrM4add
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I've still have the S20 Ultra "unlocked version". Last time I went to my carrier thinking about an upgrade saw Samsung has done away with the micro SD card slot. Only thing is I used to be a Note guy and miss the pen, but holding out.
0 Likes
Robotfly
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Definitely, If there's a reasonable trade in amount For the S22 ULTRA!!!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm sure there will be great incentives, but that doesn't mean it's worth the, no doubt, couple hundred dollars even after the promo's. It's such an incremental update
0 Likes
Robotfly
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
If it's only gonna be Worth 250$ Trade in For the S22 ULTRA I got the same time last year then it won't be worth it!!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Should be better than that. I got $600 towards my S22 Ultra trading in my Z-Flip 3. My guess is that if you have a "perfect" S22 Ultra, you'll get around $750 towards the upgrade to the S23 Ultra
0 Likes
Robotfly
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Hopefully so??
0 Likes
floydvoid
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

It's a little disappointing to hear the new 23U might see a decrease in wireless charging down to 10w... 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
at the price of the trade in not worth my time this is not cool samsung
0 Likes
dmnd4life
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Let's go I've been letting samsung know to drop a flagship with the color lavender and samsung is making it happened im upgrading this year and if samsung makes it happened I'm definitely going for the lavender upgrading from the galaxy note 10 plus 

The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Bora purple is a good color. I would like it to come to the S23 as well.