JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-14-2023 07:36 PM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
Gareee
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I honestly think this is how samsung kept from increasing prices drastically this year, by offering less freebies and a lower trade in deal.
I suspect next year we'll see significant price hikes as well, if inflation keeps up.
0 Likes
floydvoid
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm hanging on to my 22U an extra year for this exact reason. I was set on upgrading this year until I seen the $500 trade in offer.
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
T-mobile is now offering 1000 if you activate a new account/line or add a line for existing customers.
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Hi people, how to obtain the address to send the trade in? 

Thanks!!!
0 Likes
Rrfirst
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
You'll get an email with a label, they pay for shipping
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
I received the S23Ultra but until now I don't get any additional email.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Call samsung and have them email you the return label
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23

Did you order an unlocked device directly from Samsung, or did you order a carrier locked device from your carrier? 

Every Unlocked device I ordered from Samsung came with the return label for my trade in.  If you threw this away you can get it again by logging into your Samsung account, and checking orders.

The carriers will take their sweet time getting you the return label, and may even possibly insult you by giving you a pad-pack to ship your device back to them, like AT&T did to me.  How is a device supposed to keep it's durability with such horrible shipping methods?

0 Likes
MarkC609
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
You should of recieved both a text message (with the mobile # you registered with when you made the purchase) and a email from the Samsung Trade-In Program. You should recieve these the day before or on the day your device is scheduled to be delivered. Both include a link for you to download the Samsung Trade-In Program return shipping label as well the confirmation label with your device trade-in details that goes inside the box.
Alanny
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
So I pre-order the Galaxy S23 Ultra and it went through. But when I came back from work it was cancelled. It made me do my order again and I made sure I payed for only 1 phone, but when I checked out it charged me for 2 phones instead of one, and now that order is cancelled. I've tried contacting support and I haven't gotten the help I needed. Can anyone please help? šŸ˜ž