JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-24-2023 01:32 PM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
662 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
You're right. I think carriers have better deals this time around because Samsung is trying to force users on the carriers. Just my opinion
Options
Galaxy S23
I dont really care if I get a phone locked or unlocked as long as I don't have any issues im good the s23 has alot of bugs
0 Likes
Gunnerr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Waiting for a better trade deal
0 Likes
Gareee
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I honestly think this is how samsung kept from increasing prices drastically this year, by offering less freebies and a lower trade in deal.
I suspect next year we'll see significant price hikes as well, if inflation keeps up.
0 Likes
floydvoid
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm hanging on to my 22U an extra year for this exact reason. I was set on upgrading this year until I seen the $500 trade in offer.
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
T-mobile is now offering 1000 if you activate a new account/line or add a line for existing customers.
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Hi people, how to obtain the address to send the trade in? 

Thanks!!!
0 Likes
Rrfirst
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
You'll get an email with a label, they pay for shipping
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
I received the S23Ultra but until now I don't get any additional email.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Call samsung and have them email you the return label