JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Ultra: Samsung Health "Can't Open App Error"

(Topic created: 03-20-2023 06:18 PM)
Sarthak
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
"Can't Open App". Try again. If the problem keeps happening, contact Customer Support (OX240300204F617032421). 

Things I have tried but didn't fix the issue:

Uninstalling the app. 
Factory Reset Device. 
Reset App preferences
Software version is also updated to latest version
5 Replies
pavelhusek
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I have the same problem. Samsung support didn't help me and they sent me to Samsung service.

0 Likes
Sarthak
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I also found out:

1. Secure Folder is also not working getting the error "If this keeps happening contact Customer Service".
2. Samsung Health App not working. The error I'm getting is "Can't Open App". Try again. If the problem keeps happening, contact Customer Support.
3. I'm not able to check for software updates error I'm getting is " Connecting to Server Registration Failed".
I went to the service center they flashed the firmware twice and issue was still there.
Now they are suggesting me to go for the warranty and change the motherboard for my 1 month old S23 Ultra.
Appreciate any help.
pavelhusek
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

A message from support: "Hello, T1. By investigating the user’s log, we have found that Device Key file (SAK) is missing in user’s mobile device. Please kindly guide the user to visit the nearest service center and to check the Device Key file and IMEI reprocessing. Thank you."

Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, We understand how frustrating it is when you are unable to use an app. As you have already completed available troubleshooting, as the message from the developers indicates, the next step would be having the phone serviced. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864.

For assistance outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.