JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Ultra repair kit

(Topic created: 10-08-2023 06:16 AM)
solfeandoando
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Hellooo I had an accident with my phone and now my back side glass is broke and I would like to repair it, but I can't find the samsung repair kit for the S23 Ultra, someone knows what can I do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Sorry to hear that you cracked the back Glass on your device, I would recommend that you reach out to Samsung Support directly so that they can assist you with finding a Repair Center that has the parts in Stock, Many Repair Centers can Fix the Back Glass but don't have the correct parts in Stock, When you contact Samsung please provide them with Your model number and serial number and Imei number, They can point you in the right direction , please see the below phone number 18007267864

View solution in context

7 Replies
Cezus
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Are you in the USA?
solfeandoando
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes I'm in USA
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you register the phone and is it still within the year warranty? Also some carriers offer protection plans
solfeandoando
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes it still within the year warranty but I bought it in samsung.com
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Doesn't matter you can still register it
0 Likes
solfeandoando
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Perfect so register in the warranty or the samsung care?
0 Likes
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Sorry to hear that you cracked the back Glass on your device, I would recommend that you reach out to Samsung Support directly so that they can assist you with finding a Repair Center that has the parts in Stock, Many Repair Centers can Fix the Back Glass but don't have the correct parts in Stock, When you contact Samsung please provide them with Your model number and serial number and Imei number, They can point you in the right direction , please see the below phone number 18007267864