JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Care Plus automatically cancelled?

(Topic created: 10-15-2023 12:45 PM)
TheEngin33r
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Anyone else have their Careplus automatically canceled? They charged me last month fine and apparently they canceled me this month because lack of payment but I definitely have the card not locked and money available in the account linked to the card. S23 Ultra BTW. 

3 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you call them?
0 Likes
TheEngin33r
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
They did not pickup, I also emailed them. I just finished talking to a customer service representative from samsung directly and they basically said well on the samsung website it says you are good until xxxx date so you must be good and that the email was sent by accident. But what I understand is careplus is a third party that offers that service
0 Likes
Solution
TheEngin33r
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Update, it was an issue on Careplus Billing. But like this is a big issue. If I had not noticed in time or saw that email they sent I would have lost coverage. Then what if I broke my phone during that lapse I'd be paying out of pocket? I did see this was an issue they also had about a year ago also but with a bunch of people losing coverage over a bug. So make sure if you do have the careplus to check monthly since apparently it can't be trusted to charge you for the subscription......
0 Likes