JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Software Update Interrupted Error

(Topic created: 01-02-2024 01:39 PM)
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

How the heck you fix this and why did it happen to begin with? I can not update my phone even though there is an update available. I get the Software Update Interrupted nonsense. Any help please? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Discipl3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Try updating using Samsung SmartSwitch on PC.

View solution in context

0 Likes
54 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
Does it happen when your phone is fully charged?
0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Doesn't make a difference 🤷🏻
Options
Galaxy S23
Strange, do you have enough memory? Go to Settings >find battery and device care, and tap open>optimize your phone if it needs it.
0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Nada 😡
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
It's interrupted, but why? Did it give you a choice to schedule the update?
0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
It says wait 24 hrs. I've been at it for 4 days
Options
Galaxy S23
That's ridiculous, and I understand your frustration. Is your Google Play service updated with the December update?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung sent the One UI 6 update, a security patch, and Google sent me an update in December, too. My friend has an S23 Ultra, but she had the same issue, but when she received the updated Google Play Version, she was able to update her Samsung Software, and her carrier is AT&T.. 🤔🤔🤔 Hopefully, a care ambassador will respond and provide a much needed update on this matter.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
You can try and DM @VerbumVeritum. You may need to perform a clear cache partition wipe and repair apps, but don't perform one until a legendary care member can advise you. I searched the members' app and found a few issues with the update being interrupted on the Galaxy Ultra phones, which have AT&T as their carrier.
0 Likes