JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What happened to GIF in Samsung messages?

(Topic created: 03-31-2024 05:43 AM)
bengio
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi not sure if I am missing something, but the ability to send gifs has been removed. Or am I just not seeing it.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Angelz13
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you so much for this post!!! Worked like a charm!!!
0 Likes
Dedhed1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I found the gif button but I can no longer search. Any help? Thx
Mojoala
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

What happened to the ability to send gifs in Message+ ????

0 Likes
disapointed2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Is anybody else having trouble viewing gifs sent by iPhone users? They used to come through just fine, but recently any of sent by iPhone is pixilated1715723547195.jpg
userri8lCux4zS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes! That's exactly what started happening to me after this most recent update. I hope they fix it soon!
CReynolds2984
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Yes, I have a Galaxy Note 10+ and now have the same exact problem. I can send them and they can receive them fine but I cannot receive their's. Changed text messaging app from Message+ (being discontinued) to Handcent Next SMS and same issue occurs. 

0 Likes
userwN5UBr6AY7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
That is so stupid that they moved everything around for that dumb ai..... and I had it perfectly set up fine with my gifts in my microphone where I wanted them and now? in different places in different menus
Marymurray
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I can't find the GIF option and I tried everything started above. Very frustrating. I opted for the Google speech to text since I can't find the other and it's more accurate anyway. GIF help would be appreciated. Thanks
RD235
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Which phone are you using?
0 Likes
jPerry16
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Found it! Go to settings, search keboard, select Samsung keyboard, scroll down to third party content to use, activate from there...I restarted my phone. Then find gif when you touch the emoji icon on the keyboard. 💪🏼