Original topic:

About New Samsung Products

(Topic created: 11 hours ago)
David28
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
IT IS A LACK OF RESPECT ON THE PART OF SAMSUNG THE LACK OF THEIR NEW PRODUCTS I DECIDED TO BUY THE RING AND ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR IT I HAVE TO WAIT 24 OR 48 HOURS FOR THEM TO HAVE MY SIZE...IT IS A LACK OF RESPECT....THEY DO NOT MEET THE DEMANDS, NEITHER WHOLESALE NOR RETAILER.....WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT. šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜°šŸ˜°šŸ˜°šŸ˜°šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
0 Likes
12 Replies
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Listen everyone had to wait for their "BUDS 3 PRO OR BUDS 3", and a lot of things have been going on and they are just busy if you dont have the patience to wait maybe you shouldnt be ordering anything yes its frustrating but thats life get over it honestly if your in a rush go to your nearest best buy or amazon point blank period. Alot of people got their BUDS 3 during the preorder and they came to them messed all the way up so i think you can wait
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Imagine being so entitled that you get this upset over a 24-48 hour wait for a brand new product in a brand new category that is selling at nearly double the anticipated rate.
David28
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
If you read my previous comment you can see that I am not referring to the ring. Thank you
0 Likes