Original topic:

Active apps running in background

(Topic created: 07-27-2024 06:45 PM)
JoJo4360
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

Oh wow, lookie here what I just accidentally found - a small line at the top (better there than at the bottom) a line that is now showing us, finally, the apps that are running on the background!! We used to have this function which was always fantastic, but then it disappeared and now it's back! I would tip my hat to whomever thought to bring it back up, but I didn't have a hat! Lol lol, so I'll just say THANK YOU! 

Please, going forward, could you let us know you are updating rather important utilities like that so we know it's there and not by accident. You do provide an update list and I read them but this was not on the last update list of just like a week ago I apologize if it was there and I missed it which is possible because when it comes to security patch updates I skim thru them real fast. 

Best 

Joel
11 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
this what I got.1722199320036.jpg1722199320095.jpg
JoJo4360
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you. The funny thing is, when I went to look for it again to see which apps were running, I couldn't find it. Lol lol. Things like that happen all the time 😂.

However, I did find it and I learned it's not a big deal anymore like I thought it was. The same apps I found running a week ago are the same ones running today! Meaning it never really exploded with running apps like I had thought it was on a daily basis. Oh boy I feel like an **bleep**, though I had no idea it wasn't a problem. I was just surprised when I noticed it therefore curious to know why now. It's okay. 😉
0 Likes