Original topic:

Battery life and overheating

(Topic created: 8 hours ago)
gabe956
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
If you're having issues with heating and battery. Check your battery app and look at the apps that are consuming the most battery compared to other days. I had one in particular that was consuming 50%+ versus 5% on most days. So most likely the app had a bug. As soon as I force stopped or and un-installed everything went back to normal. You can see my normal battery vs on the 3rd. I had to keep charging it and even when it was charging it was struggling. I deleted the app so it doesn't show the battery consumption on the battery app. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Google and delete your Google account in Samsungaccount manager, which is only signing out. They won't be able to collect all. Read their terms of agreement for reference to this factor. All the activity. Google in the background, and you in the foreground is heating your device up, draining your battery, and decreasing the overall lifespan of it.
MrGhoul
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
To help with your battery, utilize the device care app. Put apps to deep sleep You rarely use and uninstall any apps on your phone that you will likely never use.

To put apps to sleep > tap the device care app > tap on battery > tap on background usage limits > Here, you can manage what apps to put to sleep.
Make sure "put unused apps to sleep" is toggled on.
0 Likes