Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
mordan19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Someone else has problems with the battery of the s24 Ultra and it simply discharges very quickly and I appear like the iPhone ones, I have to walk around with the charger in my hand, charge it two three times 
5 Replies
BillyDaKidz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
You gotta post on what you turn on in your setting (data, wifi, gps, etc), and what app did you use 'cause mine can easily get me a day of use and still have 10% left that I have to charge for next day.
betancd
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Plus the April update caused some issues for some. The May update has had good reports so far
JFC76
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Turn on battery saver
ParamLubana
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Similar to what some iPhone users encounter. It's definitely not ideal having to carry the charger around and constantly recharge throughout the day.

Sharing details about your settings and usage patterns can help diagnose the issue more accurately. Are you using data, Wi-Fi, GPS, or any specific apps that might be draining the battery faster? Understanding your usage habits can shed light on potential causes.

Regarding the April update, it seems like it may have caused problems for some users. However, there are positive reports about the May update so far, which is promising. Have you noticed any improvements after installing the May update?

It might also be helpful to check for any background processes or apps consuming a significant amount of battery power. Sometimes, certain apps or settings can contribute to excessive battery drain.

Hopefully, by sharing more details and keeping an eye on software updates, we can find a solution to improve your battery life and overall device experience.

3Fees
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24