JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Downloaded an health app and it changed all my apps?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Trikemike
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi guys hope you can help me I downloaded a health app And it changed all my apps.I wanted how can I get Back to the way they were get rid of this health stuff Without losing all my information 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
You should press on the app's on-screen icon until a menu opens and then tap on Uninstall to remove the app. Unless it's a malicious app, it should uninstall, leaving nothing behind.

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Replies
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24

What do you mean by changed all your apps?  I would imagine simply uninstalling the app would reverse any changes that were made.

Trikemike
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
It's hard for me to explain it because I'm a moron when it comes to these phones.
But like the search bar it turned to a light blue color instead of white and all the other apps are like a blue color
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
So, uninstall the app and see if it goes back to normal. If it does, then don't reinstall the app if the changes annoy you. You can also install a theme that may override the changes. Posting a screen shot might be helpful.
Trikemike
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Alright thanks I'll try that
Trikemike
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I think I'll be better off.Just take it back to the store and let's see if they can fix it
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24

I don't think they can help you at the store, they are there to sell you a device, not offer tech support.  If they can, they will just do what I suggested.

It would behoove you to learn more about your phone, so you don't have to run back to the store for everything.  I have found that the less people know about devices they own, the more problems they seem to have.

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@Trikemike What app is this? I would suspect that if a "health app" did this, it is a malicious app. 

0 Likes
Trikemike
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Okay.Do you know how to get rid of that one
Solution
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
You should press on the app's on-screen icon until a menu opens and then tap on Uninstall to remove the app. Unless it's a malicious app, it should uninstall, leaving nothing behind.
0 Likes