JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fold 4 not eligible for trade in?

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 11:23 AM)
Classics4Lyfe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I went to check out the pre order for the Samsung s24 ultra but the fold 4 is not eligible?? Only the 3 and 5? 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
137 Replies
uservBp8TSRE9K
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Same here. I want to trade in my Fold 4 and it's not listed. Come on, Samsung!

SungSam30
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
It's like they don't want these devices back.
usern3m2wrfztC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I wonder why they don't want it back lol...
Members_hR50FYW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I think it is time for an iPhone I have been with these suckers for a long time!

0 Likes
Simtone
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

If you go through this Samsung process:

https://www.samsung.com/us/trade-in/

And look under phones-> Galaxy S24 Ultra, it shows a trade in value of $315.  Following the trends of other promotions around this value seems to indicate the intended trade in promotional value of $650.

None of this allows us to actually pre-order (Grumble), but Fold 4 does exist in some way on their trade in system.  This has to be an omission.  The only question is how long until they care/respond.

PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes, very shady dealings on trade. Be careful as if your trade doesnt meet standards you pay them the 650 not the 315.
0 Likes
Poppinz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I just got off the phone with Samsung about this & they claim it's an error on their end that they are trying to fix. This is not cool
Classics4Lyfe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow that's unfortunate... Thank you for the insight!!!
Poppinz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
No problem. I'm supposed to get an email letting me know when this is fixed. I'll post if I do
userVSkCE8xgZV
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

You have a ticket number?  Hopefully this gets resolved in the next few minutes.