JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S24 Battery Drain

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 05:28 PM)
GitDatPC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Always On Display drains nearly 2% of battery per hour on my S24 Ultra. This is much higher than the S23 Ultra. Hopefully this will be fixed in an update? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
263 Replies
Emon13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Same thing with me bro.... even i tried to calibrate the battery by draining full battery but it never did successfully cause one time i see there is 80-70 in 1 hour and again 70-50 in just 40 or 50 minutes
Options
Galaxy S24
Here's the photo of that day and then here's the photo of a few days before the update. Samsung completely broke this brand new phone. Really stressing me out. I don't feel safe in grabbing a new one or swapping it out because I don't have faith that it will be any better. One of the apps that I use clearly has a conflict with whatever they tweak in their operating system when they do these updates.1709742498940.jpg1709742602915.jpg
0 Likes
Emon13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Dont worry bro it will go better by time just give it at least 6 months of time. Because s23 series was same but thn it became the best smartphone of 2023...i hope s24 series will be better there is still chances dont give up yet
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Umm, I can't even use my phone. Real world Max battery life is 3 to 4 hours if I'm out of the house. I can't use it. And it will charge at a trickle charge pace. About 4 to 8 hours to recharge. That's not something I can deal with for 6 months. And in my example, I used to have the note 20 ultra, technically I still have it, and they broke my phone in an update 9 months ago. So I'm super nervous about doing updates because most of the time, they have broken my phone's instead of made them better.
Emon13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I think samsung is focused on ai now more than stability so after they are done it might get better....hope so
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same issues. It's relating to the March and February updates. Out of the box the phone worked okay but since March 2nd when I got the March update it has been almost not functioning. I have to keep it on the charger 24/7 and it overheats constantly.
0 Likes
Emon13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yup even dont charge fast veey often
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, since the March update it won't do any fast charging. It's always just running too hot to be able to. If I didn't have the exact same problem on my Note 20 ultra, I would have swapped the phone out already but I just don't have faith. Something is causing this conflict and I know it's not just me.
0 Likes
strangerzero
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Is anyone facing the same problem as I am? Before sleeping the charge was 89% but after waking up it was 58%. This is happening since last update. I can't even go through the whole day with the phone now.
HES418
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Lol like the app Says my battery is weak and it thinks I need a new one but like I have a little bit old phone so what do you expect lol
0 Likes