JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung gallery app crashing

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
ssimon127
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung gallery app won't open and keeps crashing. I have cleared cache and data. It did nothing. Just started. 
100 Replies
ScottKyle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issue as well
0 Likes
Crash13
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same problem gallery crashes , started 4 days ago. ATT tech was clueless.
0 Likes
Members_OPSVBRD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

My work requires me to take photos and send them all day and For days now I can not access my gallery ap. It just shuts right out and closes the min you open it. I have removed data, restarted my phone, went to tmobile and nothing. I can not send images or even open them . I had to install google photos as a backup just to send images. When will this be fixed? Very inconvenient. 

0 Likes
Lumpy148
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same issue
0 Likes
TreyWash8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Fixed the issue. Go to Samsung Files, and hit the search button. Type in "heic," and any file that pops up, just delete it. That worked for me. Now my gallery opens with no issues.
0 Likes
daniel82826
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

My gallery closes within a second. Cleared cache, restarted the phone, it is up to date. Started today! 

MrGhoul
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Try this > uninstall the gallery app by hard pressing on the app > tap uninstall > then reinstall the gallery app. That should fix the problem.
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hey, daniel82826; Just wanted to check in to see if the above troubleshooting steps helped you. How is your storage space  looking. It might be a long shot, but I have seen phones start to perform poorly when the phone storage space is about full. You may have to delete some stuff to clear up space. 

0 Likes
JenNyRockZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Still having the issue after Samsung member tried to fix my phone. When will this be fixed ?
0 Likes
Coolkidmy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just got my phone like a month ago
0 Likes