JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I sync my contact list with Outlook account

(Topic created: 02-03-2024 12:50 PM)
geoe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

How do I add my outlook account to contacts so that they will synch with contacts on.my computer. All I have for storage locations are Phone, Samsung account (which uses my outlook email) and Gmail. On my S20FE I was able to move the storage locations for all contact records to my outlook account.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24

Go to your contacts, click on the 3 dot options on top right, go to settings, choose manage contacts, then choose sync contacts and then add your outlook account and any other account you want to sync contacts with

If you do not see the options above, alternatively, you can click the three lines to the left in contacts. Select Manage Contacts then Sync Contacts, you can add your account there. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24

Go to your contacts, click on the 3 dot options on top right, go to settings, choose manage contacts, then choose sync contacts and then add your outlook account and any other account you want to sync contacts with

If you do not see the options above, alternatively, you can click the three lines to the left in contacts. Select Manage Contacts then Sync Contacts, you can add your account there. 

0 Likes