Original topic:

I would like to opt out and close my Samsung account and disconnect all apps

(Topic created: yesterday)
DustinH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I want to make sure my account here isn't associated with any other accounts. How do I do this?
8 Replies
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
How or can? Why are you okay and don't worry I will help
DustinH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I barely got thus account recovered and I've had notifications about my backup email being changed. I think it may be best just to cancel this account and disassociate it altogether
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You can do that but you shouldn't have to in my eyes. Do what is best for you but just remember what is happening is not legal...I still get messed with to this day and didn't change my info.. had i wish I would sorry ppl cannot grow up and respect others. Maybe others can chime in with their thoughts.. give it a bit
DustinH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I know , I like the features but I don't like being **bleep** with. Idk why either
0 Likes
Dinop43
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
As far as i know is to delete the account from the phone in account/backup and log in from the website. Then if you want to delete it you will lose all the info
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@DustinH Before you close your Samsung account, you should log out of your Samsung account on your phone. If you don't, you won't be able to do it later. 

If you log into https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile, you can click on Close Account. 

DustinH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Noted. Thank you
lovebabygirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Just like you set up your phone just got to go back just like u would setting it up going from one app to the next just go to settings n then u should see close your account but I would ask Google on that just to be sure I did for u n that about how u could do if or taking if to a place that does that
0 Likes