JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with incoming calls S24

(Topic created: 02-28-2024 09:21 AM)
userKaCBiWkC9D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I've had my S24 for a couple of weeks now and have been having issues receiving calls. 

The phone rings, and I can answer the call but I can't hear them and they can't hear me.  I hang up and call them back and it works perfectly fine.  The issue is intermittent.  It's happened for the last 3 incoming calls that I received, from different callers.  Sometime I receive incoming calls just fine.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userKaCBiWkC9D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I haven't been able to even get in touch with my carrier, their online chat function seems to be broken.  I'll have to call them at some point. 

I did contact Samsung chat support and they suggested resetting my network settings. That worked like a charm.  For a few days, then incoming calls started doing the same thing again.  Reset the settings again and it's working. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you contacted your carrier yet about these problems?
BNewf69
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Having the same issue. No sound on either side.  I can hit the Speaker button and the sound works fine on both ends

Seems like started happening for me after the latest Samsung update.  

Solution
userKaCBiWkC9D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I haven't been able to even get in touch with my carrier, their online chat function seems to be broken.  I'll have to call them at some point. 

I did contact Samsung chat support and they suggested resetting my network settings. That worked like a charm.  For a few days, then incoming calls started doing the same thing again.  Reset the settings again and it's working. 

Priyanka14chauhan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi,

I have a bit different issue. Person on the other side not able to hear clearly. Sometime they are able to hear and some time they are not.

Anyone having this issue and able to sort it out then let me know.

Thanks