Original topic:

No network issue Galaxy S24+ AT&T

(Topic created: 06-05-2024 10:13 PM)
Cpaige
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

This started 24 hours ago and I can't find a fix anywhere. AT&T is useless. Please help. I got the S24+ just over a month ago. Last night I put it on airplane mode for about 5 minutes tops. When I turned it off I had no network connection. Like at all. It was almost like I had no sim card. I'll attach pictures of what it's showing. The only way I could do anything was if I was connected to wifi. Went to AT&T today and they gave me a new sim card... put phone on airplane mode again, and it's doing the same thing. Is there an easy fix or do I need to go to a service center? 

15 Replies
jeremyNK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
What was the problem?
0 Likes
Cpaige
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Haven't figured out exactly yet. Gonna try to go to at&t tomorrow. I put my phone in airplane mode, took it off, and it said my phone wasn't registered to a network. Went to at&t got a new sim and it worked fine. Put it in airplane mode again, and same thing happened. So I tried putting sim into my old iPhone XR and it works fine there but on my s24+ it says my phone isn't registered to a network. Can't text, can't call, can't do anything.
0 Likes
jeremyNK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Is it a samsung default setting
0 Likes
jeremyNK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Try restarting your network settings
0 Likes
Cpaige
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Did that. Nothing
0 Likes
Ivnmac
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

The reason is that samsung got rid of "network mode" in the update. So if you don't have strong 5g in your area.. your out of luck.

1000029047.jpg

ā€ƒ

1000029045.jpg

ā€ƒ

1000029046.jpg

ā€ƒ

0 Likes