Original topic:

Official Galaxy S24, S24+ & S24 Ultra, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 01-23-2024 06:05 PM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra, you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy S24, S24+ and S24 Ultra pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

Samsung-Galaxy-S24-S24-Ultra-Promobilder-zeigen-Kamera-Features-7-Jahre-Android-Updates-wie-beim-Pixel-8-erwartet86.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: Jan 17th

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked

- Model, storage capacity:512GB Titanium Black

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy S23 ultra

- Estimated delivery date: Jan 31

The link to pre order: Pre Order Galaxy S24 Series 

474 Replies
XoNyshaoX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Same!
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Super excited to get this thing šŸ¤žšŸ‘
tjohns28661
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here!
Wicked68
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
1/18
Samsung
Unlocked 1TB, Titanium Violet
Yes
1/31, but just got notification of shipment and will be delivered 1/26/24

Also, seems I'm getting until Feb 8th to send trade in trade, which will be about 2 weeks, probably because I'm in California and it's law we have 14 days to return a new phone if we don't want it
UncleJohn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

See my previous post re: extension not necessary.

0 Likes
JakeTm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi guys and girls, I have reordered a galaxy s24 ultra 1tb and it was ment to come on the 24th today however I have just received a email saying my order as been delayed till the 8th of February. i think that ridiculous considering i reordered. I understand a few days late but 2 weeks seems a but much! Is this normal and I'm just overacting? I paid for everything on the 18th could that have anything to do with it? I was really looking forward to upgrading from my exynos s21 ultra to a nice snapdragon 8 gen 3 and now I have to wait even more lol. This is my first ever outright purchase of a phone so please let me know if im being silly and over reacting. Thanks 

Birdo0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Congratulations šŸ‘ this device worth waiting, about the delivery I did order and the order delayed till 31th :toilet: , other countries they received the device on 21Th like KSA , UAE

However you've been using s21 for years i think you could wait for 2 weeks šŸ˜‚ , i hope they deliver it asap

Have a good night
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
You are not being silly think the problem lies with the 1tb probably didn't manufacture enough of them. Congrats on your purchase. I preordered 24 ultra as well on the 17th stating delivery the 31st. I have always ordered my unlocked S devicez directly from the Shop App every year. They always arrive slightly earlier or on time. Somehow, I feel this year will be much different. Appears Samsung is overwhelmed & doesn't have enough trained personnel to handle all that's going on...anyway best of luck for your first outright purchase. Enjoy šŸ‘šŸ» šŸ™ƒ
JayCee1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I ordered my S24 Ultra and hope it will be here next week. It's not unusual for delays in phone orders since everybody has ordered it. Patience is key plus they know they would have a lot of purchases.
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Today is the 23rd, unless you're in the Europe/Middle East/Africa/Asia/Pacific, et , but you can wait a few more days.