JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 12:28 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

553 Replies
userf9VzGsXl6d
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

that's just dumb..  you could have saved much more if you had installed the Rakuten browser extension which is giving 12% cashback, plus if you qualify for any of the Samsung offer programs (such as student, partner company etc.) you could pile up additional savings. All of that in addition to the $50 extra for pre-reserving.  Just wait for the login to get fixed.

useroaaNT66Iwt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I cannot get past the carrier upgrade page. It's been 2 hours of trying. Not a good customer experience. I know the agents are following protocols, but not being over prepared for a new launch is surprising.
Members_3dvZtB7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Honestly, I have been a dedicated Samsung user since Note 3, but I am slowly getting annoyed with their website infrastructure and content. Every time they release a phone the website crashes. You are Samsung, your website shouldn't crash on a release day. Also, there are never detailed pictures of the devices and accessories. 

userYbvxPswW4T
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Here too
0 Likes
Ur815liE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

"samsung.com/us/signin/" is not available. I have received the Bad Gateway and have been trying for almost an hour. My phone could sign in once but I got stuck when updating my adress then I was logged out and couldn't anymore.

0 Likes
userywOXThVoGj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Pre-orders still aren't going through. Can not log into Samsung account to verify first responder status or to even complete check out. Ridiculous. 
0 Likes
Members_cqqXbHm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Can't even order, time to switch to Pixel

0 Likes
Members_ODgH5lK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Couldn't get through for the past hour. Afraid that it will mess up my credit card charges, i went through the affirm payment option and it finally went through the next page to confirm Affirm details.  I already got approved for the Affirm installment option but the checkout page is still loading for more than 30 minutes šŸ˜ž this website sucks! with all their talk about AI, it couldn't do much for their crappy website

0 Likes
userf9VzGsXl6d
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

How is it possible that a company this big can't figure out how to properly implement a login functionality that is resilient and behind a load balancer to handle heavy traffic? Unbelievable...

GiGi009
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Update?