JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-19-2024 09:47 PM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

553 Replies
Toto4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi,

I want to order an s24+ but I do not see the S23 FE as a trade in option? What gives here? Why is Samsung not allowing this device as a trade in? I have a 256GB white S23 FE I would like to trade in. Any ideas on why this device is missing for trade in? Appreciate any replies. Thanks in advance!

Karuturi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
The same happened with Z Fold4 as well. Now they fixed it but my zfold4 shows $0 tradein at cart. This is a mess.
Toto4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Oh wow...sorry to hear that. I'm hopeful they straighten this all out very soon. 

SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the disappointment of not seeing the S23 fe as a trade-in option. Please reach out to the E-Commerce team for assistance in placing your order, as they are equipped to assist in these matters. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Toto4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi,
I have tried for 2 days and been transferred everywhere by Samsung. I finally spoke to someone who told me that if it's not on the trade-in list (S23fe), then they can not do anything as far as a trade. I'm completely bewildered that this phone can not be traded in. Samsung, you win! I give up!!
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
That's because it's too new...they truly should have it listed as the other Fe are there but only 200USD trade in value
0 Likes
Toto4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I've contacted Samsung and they tell me the S23FE cannot be traded in if not in the promotions list. Makes absolutely no sense at all! Very Disappointed and makes me never want to purchase another Samsung phone. I'm now done posting on this subject!

0 Likes
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

That is sad.  I see the S21FE is in there for $200.

Summest
S24 and S21.
0 Likes
Toto4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
@Summest 100% agreed! Samsung, I figure needs to get rid of as many S23fe phones as they can before accepting them as trade in being it's still a newer phone....only thing I can think of...
Toto4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I just called E-commerce and they transferred me to promotions. I was told they are aware and looking into this (s23fe missing from trade in list). Person I spoke to mentioned the omission of the z4 fold was missing from the list yesterday but has since been added. I hope this (s23fe) gets added soon!