JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
554 Replies
userDAJGmaRTz6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Still not working! 

0 Likes
useriFaqTNnahI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Guys just buy iPhone, it is easier that way

0 Likes
user4aUhuZ3SDs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just got it to work. Signed in and it let me complete pre-order
0 Likes
userS0JlJUMO2R
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I was trying to get the S24 U by trading in S23U, the price on the site shows with the trade in value should be $399, but once the page it turns to $467. Does anyone has solutions to apply correct offer? 

efrain1108
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same issue
user_ams007
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
You may want to try calling Samsung E-commerce directly to assist you with getting your education discount applied correctly to your order
MrJayP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
E-commerce is not helpful at all! My US Military discount isn't applying correctly. Order page says one price, on checkout page the price JUMPS by $200!!! :double_exclamation_mark: Definitely bait and switch.
0 Likes
userg40yPBvo6s
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Is anyone else not getting their $50 pre-registration credit? I signed up, got the email confirmation, but now it's not showing up in my cart when I try to pre-order the S24. Only the standard $100 credit is showing up. 

0 Likes
jallis47
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Anyone try to use military discount when ordering a S24+ or any S24? I tried to order a S24+ unlocked, trading in a S22+. First it shows a price of $361.79 after $550 trade, $120 instant savings and $88.20 military discount. No pre order $50 discount either. Then magically when you say order the price escalates to $449 including $27 in tax. But yet nobody at SAMSUNG has a clue.
PAHelper
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I ran into this last year. They have 449 as their minimum sale price. It just readjusts your savings to meet the amount. They wouldnt correct.
0 Likes