JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
553 Replies
PVR
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
If the trade in is same for samsung s23 as well then choose s23 instead of s23 fe and send it samsung can understand after receiving it. Since the trade in amount is same no worries.
0 Likes
DDan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
No can't do that they will reject the trade ship it back and charge you the trade in amount.
0 Likes
quario97
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

No, it has to be the exact model for Samsung. When I bought the S23 FE in Dec. my trade in was the S22 Ultra 5G. But I made an mistake and click on the S22 5G. Even though S22 Ultra is a better phone and more advanced that S22 5G, they wouldn't honor the trade so they charged me $300. So if a person don't put the exact model, Samsung will not honor the trade in. 

0 Likes
DDan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi most of the time since samsung has been releasing the FE phones. I never see them have trade in when they release there new flagship phones. After couple months or a year then you see the FE pops up and available to trade after all good deals are done. Lol beats me.
0 Likes
quario97
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

That is sad because the phone literally was just released in November and it should be on the list, but Samsung is greedy I guess. I want to buy the S24 Ultra, but the phone I want to trade S23 FE 256G is not on the list.

KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Too early to trade in.
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

Is there such a thing as too early to trade-in? 

Summest
S24 and S21.
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
The S23 FE was released just last October (3 months ago).
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

@KiwiBird97 , I have a difficult time turning mine in after 2 years,  This time it was 3 years but not 3 weeks.  That is too early.

Summest
S24 and S21.
0 Likes
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
The S20 Fe & S 21Fe are on Shop for trade in offering 200. Just checked for you. Must be an error as yours is a newer model. Please go to Shop Samsung and use chat to query why your device doesn't show up must be a glitch.
0 Likes