JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
554 Replies
Prasad_s11
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Does anyone have a link for trade in video. 
0 Likes
prajg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
0 Likes
Prasad_s11
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks.
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
0 Likes
dwboston
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

I sent my trade-in phone (Pixel 7 Pro) back on 2/9.  It was supposed to be delivered by FedEx on 2/14.  It got to Irving, TX and just disappeared.  The status changed to "Delayed" and delivery date is "Pending".  I'll give it another business day or two before I start calling FedEx.  I'm sure there's a lot of phones being sent in.  Hopefully it's just backlogged.

0 Likes
dwboston
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

I just got an email from Samsung that my trade-in has been completed and the full amount credited.  This despite the fact that FedEx still shows the trade-in package as "delayed" with no delivery date for more than a week.  šŸ˜•  Not the greatest experience but glad it's done.

0 Likes
ani1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung doesn't honor there word or promise.
I have orderd a new s24 ultra 1tb
When it came it was overheating within 1 hour of opening the box once it arrived. Samsung connected to the phone remotely and it did not fix the issue. They asked to order a new one from them for the same price I orderd and it was higher price they said not to worry about it they will price match it one the faulty phone is returned and refunded.
That was a total lie, they passed me from one person to the other and then they said they can't do that. Now after I transferd all data and info to the new phone I jave to cancel the order and return it back to them.
They have stressed me out so much I am not going to order a new one from Samsung again due to the very poor customer service and totally empty promises and overcharging my card until full refund is issued to me.
0 Likes
userA2lO8OqGBX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Sounds like a conspiracy theory but here we are again. Samsung directs customers to send their trade in devices via FedEx. 

Customers follow all the instructions and Samsung keeps their money because they say they get an empty box. Even have a picture of an empty box to "prove" it.

Customer is now out the trade in value and the old device. Samsung says talk to FedEx. FedEx says talked to Samsung. 

What a racket. How many millions made off the backs of loyal customers? Maybe employees acting on own but if the companies are not in on it, why don't they stop it?

0 Likes
PghLei
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Funny you posted this as I just finished chatting with Samsung. I want to trade in my watch 5 for the 6. But scared because of the horror stories like yours.
0 Likes
userA2lO8OqGBX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
There are many such cases. Common answer is for each company to point at the other - leaving the customer to hold the bag. 1708703686862.jpg
0 Likes