JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
553 Replies
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Looks like Samsung dropped the ball on launch AGAIN! Have been trying to place my pre-order for over an hour. The system is in chaos. Delivery dates just keep jumping up. I placed a reservation & all that like a normally do and the **bleep** part of that is, is that when this stuff happens it means ABSOLUTELY nothing. By now the rest of the world is ordering theirs as well. Why go through the time it takes repeatedly when I could just do itike everyone else. Very frustrating. 
useroaaNT66Iwt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Unbelievable. I've been trying to order as well. I am about to say screw it.
tjohns28661
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Exactly it seems like it's been this way the past 3 launches. Before that, I used to have no issue ordering. Now I can't even log in or get my order to go through.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S24

same here

sharkster1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Agreed and aweful trade values as well
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
So I was as of 10 min ago able to place an order. I do however believe the total price was wrong, as I COULD NOT SIGN IN at all. No way, no how. I don't think the system accounted for reservation or preorder incentives.
I did 1tb titanium blue, with S22 ultra trade and white buds pro 2. Came to like $898 I think it was. Something doesn't seem right. Very bummed out about the exclusive colors. Was hoping titanium gray would be. Don't think I'm going to like the pale blue. We'll see. Would love to hear others successful order stories.
Good luck!
Members_i42WShu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

yeah it wont let me log in to get the first responder discount..smh

TraumaRNJen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I can't log in on the website, but I could on the app, though I can't complete my order on the app anyway
kytech
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I am glad people are having similar. 502 Bad Gateway error.  I have tried different devices, apps, and browsers, but nothing is working...  Samsung improve your web servers.. 

EGjTxIt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I was also not able to login, but was able to preorder as a guest. I still got a $100 credit, but I don't think I got the $50 credit for pre reserving :/.