Original topic:

Return option on S24 Ultra

(Topic created: 02-01-2024 12:43 PM)
Krish22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi There, 

I have been with samsung for over a decade now and with the same loyality I have purchased S24 Ultra with planning to trade my existing Flip5. My first impression, did not like the display on it. 

I am planning to return the phone and I do not see a return option on "My Orders" page. Does anybody have the same problem? I just got the phone and it is not ever 24 hours before I plan to send it back.

krishna

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. You can find information on how to return your products here: https://order-help.us.samsung.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058903773-How-to-request-a-return-and-print-a... For additional questions, you will need to contact E-Commerce directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

View solution in context

20 Replies
Mark7com
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Maybe you need to wait a few more days for updates in their system. Also, did you receive an email from Samsung about delivery?
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. You can find information on how to return your products here: https://order-help.us.samsung.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058903773-How-to-request-a-return-and-print-a... For additional questions, you will need to contact E-Commerce directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

BabyHuie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Trying to return my S24 and the return page not responding. Tried several different browsers and still not working. I still have 6 days left on my 14 day return window so this isn't the issue. Anyone else having this problem?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24

They're still getting a lot of traffic. Tried yesterday to check the status of my trade-in and couldn't sign in for more than an hour.

System was freezing up all the time.

Options
Galaxy S24
People are probably returning them that's why all at once.
Naters69
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm curious as to if I can possibly return my s24u for a s23u and how I might go about doing that... Is I possible? Today is the last day to return my s24u and I just cant possibly keep a phone I don't like. I literally get a bad feeling everytime I pull this phone out and look at content. I was use to my S22u, and how gorgeous everything looked. It's a shame. Anyway, my s22u is off for trade in now. Can I return this somehow and ask for a s23u? Any positive input would be appreciated. Some of you like the screen, good for you. The majority do not. 
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
If you already sent your s22 Ultra back, there's no way to get it returned from Samsung.
0 Likes
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
You would do better to keep s24u and sell it to buy a s23u as they will only give you back the money you paid, not the promo or trade cash. You would lose too much.
Naters69
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks, that's what I'll do then.
0 Likes