JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S pen stopped connecting to phone.

(Topic created: 03-12-2024 08:12 PM)
KingLioneyes
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Out of nowhere my S pen just stopped connecting to my phone. I've tried everything but it just won't connect back.
0 Likes
Solution
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Open Support in this Samsung Members app and create an error report making Samsung aware of your problem. They will help you resolve your problem.
KingLioneyes
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I did they said someone will reach out to me
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You should hear back from them shortly.
0 Likes
KingLioneyes
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I just got off the phone with Samsung they're going to send me a new S-Pen to resolve the issue thank you again
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Please mark my response as your accepted solution to your problem. Thanks, and good luck with your new S Pen.
KingLioneyes
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok
0 Likes
user82HjOW6Zga
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I had this happen to me randomly. I restarted the phone and turned it off with no luck. Tried to reconnect and reset the pen several times, and it never worked. This lasted for a week now. Today, 3/25 My coworker used my pen on his phone, and it worked, but when he used it on my phone, it didn't recognize his pen. I turned it off for about 10 minutes, then turned it back on, and it automatically recognized my pen again.
0 Likes
userUlL2COFzuP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My original factory s pen stopped working and phone won't connect. But an after market one will....help!
mlpd63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes , I always have a spare
0 Likes
Galaxy S24
I've been seeing a lot of posts about the S Pen not working I still have to factory one and it works completely fine I don't get it
0 Likes