JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S pen stopped connecting to phone.

(Topic created: 03-11-2024 11:22 PM)
KingLioneyes
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Out of nowhere my S pen just stopped connecting to my phone. I've tried everything but it just won't connect back.
0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
27 Replies
Gera Viveros
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello, a few days ago my s pen stopped connecting to the phone. I already tried all the tips I saw on internet including the official samsung site and still not working. I am not sure if it needs a replacement. Please help! 
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
If you already tried connecting with the option in the spen settings, something might have happened to the spen, and the only way to test it would be to try and connect a different s pen.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

LadyJedi3D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you tried resetting your phone y turning it off completely and restart phone.? Have you updated phone to new software, or do you need to?
0 Likes
Gera Viveros
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes I have, I update my apps daily, I already tried resetting the phone as well as the S pen through settings but is still not connecting.
0 Likes
LadyJedi3D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
There are settings for the s pen in the settings menu. Go through and check those. The s pen is blue tooth enabled if it's a newer phone and the s pen charges in the slot in the phone. The s pen may have stopped charging. Check online and see if your phone model has the Bluetooth enabled s pen.
0 Likes
Topdog1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Don't click find my pen in advanced settings
0 Likes
Topdog1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I press do nothing options available
0 Likes
LeoWyatt89
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Here's some troubleshooting steps you can try or attempt: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001457/ 

If those don't work, I would recommend contacting support as it'll be a serviceable situation. 

0 Likes