JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24 ultra heating and battery draining fast even on light usage

(Topic created: 01-31-2024 04:00 PM)
AP900
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I got s24 ultra recently and phone is heating up and battery draining faster than expected. Please provide fix for it..
119 Replies
Tarek99
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Its because you're used to hold your older phone with a case and now your using the s24 ultra without a case
0 Likes
Afrolintin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I am using a case with the 24 ultra though, it gets warm on YouTube and aple music, and hot on Facebook, 8 ball pool and other social media apps.
0 Likes
Jokerloz
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Played games in mine for 3 hours and wasn't warm.
0 Likes
Nikki5594
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have the Galaxy S24+, and noticed it heats up quite a bit, even when charging. I also noticed when I took 2 calls the sound cut out so the caller couldn't hear me about 15 min into each call. 

0 Likes
user9w6SWkMji7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Does anyone else's galaxy s24 ultra heat up a lot even when doing little things?
R2-Dee2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine was a little hot after transferring data
0 Likes
user9w6SWkMji7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok, I'm glad knowing it's not just mine. I be doing just little things, and it seems like it will heat up some. It really heats up during wireless charging
0 Likes
AP900
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine is heating up on light usage...
0 Likes
Jinni
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I got my phone today ...and I'm very disappointed with it..after 2 weeks of waiting for it ..to start off its getting hot..then the colors on the display are color washed ..my s21 ultra looks better ..alot of things are off on this phone!! What's going on Samsung???I'm calling Verizon to return it!! Oh ya and something with the speakers.
EPICJones
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
No issues with mine