Original topic:

Samsung care+

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
hotwheels83
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
My screen cracked really bad in September of 2023. The top 1/4 of the screen only works with the s pen and whole thing freaks out in sunlight. 
Scheduled to get it fixed au ubreakifix under my Samsung care+. When I went to pick the phone up they could not fix it because they did not have a screen for my S24 Ultra with the red back. They told me that each color phone has a different part number for their screen. So I called Care+ and they wanted me to send my phone in to have it done and would only take 3 weeks. I laughed asking if they were going to send me a loner while I waited and of course they said no. They said the other option is to instead of paying the $30 for the screen replacement is that I should pay $100 and have it replaced with a refurbished one. And no guarantee it would be replaced with another red one. 
5/13/24 My screen is still broke and ubreakifix still don't have any screens. 
Ubreakifix told me that samsung is not sending them any. 
Which makes me mad I can't get my phone fixed. And feel like Samsung care + is a huge scam. You're paying for something that you can't use because they are not sending any of the repair places within 60 miles of me screens. It's not fair at all! 
1 Reply
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@hotwheels83 "My screen cracked really bad in September of 2023."

The S24 series was first released in January 2024. So you don't have an S24 Ultra. 

If you go to Phone settings -> About phone, the product name will tell you what phone you do have. 

0 Likes