Original topic:

Samsung shop app keep freezing

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
RTech2018
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Everytime I open the shop samsung app it won't load and it will not respond and quits and sometimes affect the whole system and needed to reload as well.
Naters69
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here... Not cool and weird at the same time
Naters69
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Anyone having issues with the shop samsung app? It freezes almost immediately and locks my phone up...Dont know if it is a virus on my phone or if others are having issues as well. S24 ultra
0 Likes
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you tried closing app->long press to app options->make sure is force closed at bottom->then storage->clear app cache and try opening again
0 Likes
Naters69
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks, just did that. Hopefully she works now! Appreciate the info
0 Likes
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
No problem if that doesn't work just repeat the steps but clear the entire app data instead of just cache this should essentially reinstall it(button on bottom left instead of right) just a warning in other apps this will make you lose app data or have to log back in
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Yeah its a know issue happening right now I've had to force restart my phone 5 times because it locks it up and can't do anything.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon in the meantime I would suggest using the website for a shopping needs. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Naters69
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks! Problem for me is I also just traded in an iPad air for the tab s9 ultra and have not received a return box yet. How long does it take to get a return box? I ordered the tablet last Wednesday. Have the new tablet but have not received a box to return my ipad yet
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

You normally use the box that the new device came in and it should have came with a label to use if not login on the website and it should have one listed on your order 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@Naters69 BTW, Shop Samsung app is working just fine for me. 

Naters69
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks, yeah I tried the cache clear and it froze up again as soon as I started scrolling. Had to hold the power button down for like 2 minutes to get my phone to turn off.
0 Likes