JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung gallery app crashing

(Topic created: Thursday)
ssimon127
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung gallery app won't open and keeps crashing. I have cleared cache and data. It did nothing. Just started. 
100 Replies
BeautyQueen20
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you! This help but I wonder why this is a problem now. I always get photos from people with iphones before and never had this problem
0 Likes
Kjun
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
My Gallery app keeps crashing. Cleared cache-no help, restarted phone-no help. Checked with play store for updates and it said "this app is no longer compatible with my device. Please contact developers for more info". What's the deal? 
Teatotaler
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you try looking in the Samsung Store? It's a reddish icon with a white shopping bag on it.
0 Likes
way_to_go_carl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
App keeps closing when trying to open it, also when trying to create a profile picture for a contact it crashes the gallery app so I can't create a profile picture 

Z Fold 6 
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Been several post last few days about gallery issues not sure I seen a fix
Ahji
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My phone doing the same ish
ahmbray
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Found this in the review in Galaxy store 1728250266423.jpg
way_to_go_carl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Apple tryna poison us lol 😆
0 Likes
userpZjcBvFjux
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

So the photo gallery app was crashing every time you opened it. That was fixed in the past few days. No however when you open the gallery app and select the magnifying glass to search that causes the app to crash. I cleared the cache and rebooted my phone. That did not fix the issue. Is anyone else having this same problem? 

bmonte0808
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
YES