Original topic:

The Arabic keyboard is missing a couple of configurations

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
wafaS24plus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I need to submit a correction to the Arabi keyboard. When I bought my phone, the keyboard was perfect. But, after a while a couple of configurations went missing. Please tell me who I need to speak with to have them added back and where to submit photos to make it easier.

Thank you 

19 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, a lot of people use it

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

wafaS24plus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Last question please, do you know approximate how long it takes for the investigation to be completed please?
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Im really not sure how long it would take

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

wafaS24plus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok, thanks a lot for all your time, I really appreciate it🤝
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Happy to help if you have any questions in the future feel free to ask.

wafaS24plus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you sir
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Arabic isn't compatible with the Galaxy S24 for the American market.
wafaS24plus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
YES, Arabic is one of the compatible languages for the Galaxy s24 in the American market phones and I have it downloaded on my s24 plus.
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Arabic is not compatible with the Galaxy S22/S23/S24 in the US (1st screenshot), but it IS compatible with the Tab S8/S9 (2nd screenshot).Screenshot_20240511_091034_Samsung setup wizard_1000025464_1715443834.pngScreenshot_٢٠٢٤٠١٢٤_٢٣١٩٠٥.png
0 Likes
wafaS24plus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't know where you guys got your phones from, but I have an S24 Plus from AT&T and Arabic is supported and I use it everyday on the Samsung keyboard.1718214097431.jpg
0 Likes