Original topic:

The S24 Ultra is a big disappointment

(Topic created: 08-05-2024 04:25 AM)
JOYofLIFE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Sorry Samsung, but I am very dissapointed. First you discontinued Note. I used only Notes so it was a major issue for me... The quality of Note 9 for example unsurpassed. I had 3 Note 9 from when it was created cause it was one of the last to have an SD card and a phone jack. I preferred Samsung over IPhone because of the SUPERVIVID colors. The colors on my new Samsung S24 ultra are such a disappointment with all the corrections. SUPERVIVID is what I want fromy Samsung and for that price also a charger  and accessories in the box. Huge DISSAPOINTMENT for now.  Too complicated and not so logically organized as Note 9 as well. It is not good when I felt better with my superold phone than with the new... And it is not just a matter of getting used to it. I will NEVER get used to washed colors. 

11 Replies
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you installed all of the recent updates that have been released since the original release of the s24? There have been numerous updates including many resolving the washed out color issue.
Munnday
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Dear Joy Samsung will continue to conduct business as normal.
0 Likes
Your_hero
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Just buy an iPhone. It's not that deep
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
"Discontinued the note" the note became the ultra and the fold line. All they did was change the branding.

"Washed out colors" turn on vivid mode in display settings and make sure you don't have any screen accessibility settings enabled. This is a common bug when transferring to the current gen of samsung phones.

Too complicated and not logically organized" oneUI 2.5 to oneUI 6 doesn't significantly change the UI so I don't know what you mean by this.
Options
Galaxy S24
The note was way better than the S24 ultra. Yeah, this phone has a higher software UI 6.1, but if my note 20 ultra was able to get android 14, I wouldn't get the s24 ultra. This move was to force people to buy the s24 ultra
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree. I love my Note 20 ultra and still think resolution, camera and colours are better on it and even older models I had. Unfortunately, my battery in the note got significantly weaker.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
My battery was fine on my note 20 ultra. I always charged to 80% since day one. I'm doing the same with my s24u and my iPhone 15PM
0 Likes
wiseslythe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
My note 8 and note 20 worked better then the new one by far. It surpasses it. Only thing I like of use is the 100Ɨ zoom. That's tge only one feature keeping me from dumping this phone I have now.
Options
Galaxy S24
Note and ultra is the same thing, just a name change