Original topic:

The new S24 ultra

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 09:32 AM)
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement over radical change, and the results areā€¦ well, mixed.

The biggest design change comes to the Ultra model, which finally ditches the curved edges for a flat display. This is a long-awaited move by many users who prefer the grip and S Pen compatibility of flat screens.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

472 Replies
Fadi1985
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes of course go ahead and upgrade you will feel amazing The S24 ultra phone comes from the future. I have the S23 Ultra I will upgrade too
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello all my fellow galaxy friend and family what did everyone think of today's unpacked my thoughts are the s24 line up will be the best selling phone of the year and the AI is incredible im so excited to put my hands on the s24 ultra what does everyone else feel ??????
Ziggy70
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello I noticed there is no option to trade the Galaxy z fold 4
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
That should be fixed by tomorrow, it was a error on there part
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
I put my hands on them today, pretty incredible what you can do with the Ai, glad it was a partnership with Google. Some of the Google Messages stuff I already have, in the Beta Program.
Some of the camera stuff I have my Pixel 8 Pro.
Flat screen, I am in love!
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm so jealous
Options
Galaxy S24
I just pre ordered today I'm also excited
Ishvar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
When will it you receive it tho.