JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Allergic reaction to Galaxy Watch4 band

(Topic created: 08-30-2021 07:47 AM)
user5xMtzL1S9m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
How can I find out what the Galaxy Watch4 band is made of? 

I received my Galaxy Watch4 on 8/25, and wore it for two nights. After the first night, a rash started to appear on my wrist, which I chalked up to chafing. But on Saturday, the rash was much worse, accompanied by hives on my other hand, my biceps, trunk, legs, and feet. With antihistamines, the hives have reduced in severity, but still persist. I have no other known allergies and have never had this happen with silicone/polymer bands, so I'd like to know what this band is made of to avoid it in the future. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo 

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available):
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo 

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available):
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to touch base. Are you still needing further assistance?

0 Likes