Original topic:

Amazon Music on Watch 7

(Topic created: a week ago)
SheRuns88
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm having trouble downloading playlists from my Amazon music account to my galaxy watch 7. Can anyone tell me if there is a trick to it that I seem to be missing?
11 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@SheRuns88 Do you have the Amazon Music app installed on your watch? 

0 Likes
SheRuns88
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes I do. I downloaded it from the play store and connected it to the Amazon music app on my 21 ultra.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@SheRuns88 I am giving it a try. I started the download of a playlist. 

How far did you get before you ran into an issue? 

0 Likes
SheRuns88
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I can open the app, go to the library, go to playlists, and then all it does is start to play. I have tried to hold down a playlist or a single song to select it but it only starts the song. I have tried to swipe left or right to maybe bring up a menu and nothing happens.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@SheRuns88 If you slide the name of a playlist to the left you should see an icon to click on to start the download. In this screenshot, the top playlist is already being downloaded, the next playlist shows the icon to click to start the download. Screenshot_20240826_122951_mp3.png

0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@SheRuns88 After it is downloaded the playlist has this highlight Screenshot_20240826_123209_mp3.png

0 Likes
SheRuns88
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
When I try to slide to the left all it does is start the music. It doesn't let me select it or anything. Slide left starts and slide right goes back a screen.20240826_143846_1000011875_1724697530.jpg
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Samtastic Since the playlist is highlighted I'm guessing that you are holding on the playlist too long. You don't need to hold. Try swiping without holding first. 

Full disclosure: I am using a Watch Ultra, but it should be the same.

0 Likes
SheRuns88
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have tried both. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Then rebooted the watch and it still won't bring up the download option
0 Likes