JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the Galaxy watch 4 classic have EDA stress tracking?

(Topic created: 05-20-2024 10:51 AM)
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm thinking of purchasing the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic from Walmart later this year and I wanted to know if it has stress management features because that's what I'm looking for I know it has ECG I'm just wondering if it has EDA stress tracking I'm thinking of purchasing it to replace my Fitbit Sense that's why I wanted the Fitbit device but does it have any stress tracking features 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userGGCC6ora9W The Galaxy Watch 4 does have an EDA sensor. You can manually trigger the measurement or set it to measure continuously [Edit]. You can view a history of your stress measurements in Samsung Health. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userGGCC6ora9W The Galaxy Watch 4 does have an EDA sensor. You can manually trigger the measurement or set it to measure continuously [Edit]. You can view a history of your stress measurements in Samsung Health. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Now, if the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic has an EDA sensor, it probably doesn't have the skin temperature sensor, which I'm also looking for. If not, I will be looking at the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic instead of the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. I forgot to mention it
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch
Galaxy Watch 5 and newer watches have the body temperature sensor.
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
0 Likes