JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the galaxy active 2 have a stress alert?

(Topic created: 10-21-2019 08:55 AM)
JayF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

I was wondering if the GAW2 has a stress alert like the garmin and maybe apple? I know that the garmin alerts you when your stress level is too high. Does the GAW2 also do that? Or is that part of the ECG that we have to wait for? Thanks. 

8 Replies
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

The GW, A, and A2 can measure HR+stress constantly or manually. While you can get alerts for high and low HR (set by user), I don't see an option for stress specifically @JayF

When a watch syncs, data will populate Samsung Health on the user's phone, where they can then include notes for what transpired during that period. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
0 Likes
JayF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Leinz How do I set my GWA2 to give me alerts for high or/and low stress or HR? Also, I thought that the GWA2 would take my stress frequently like how it takes my HR. Does it not do that? I set it to "frequent" under stress but it says HR. But I have no daily records of my stress (unlike HR where I can see daily records of it under "trend"). 

0 Likes
Solution
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@JayF First enable measure continuously for HR in settings. After that open the HR menu where you can see the graph with other info, then press the 3-dot menu. You'll see HR alert settings. 

As for your other concern, stress needs "continuously" to be enabled. It doesn't scan in the other mode.

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
JayF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Leinzthank you so much!

0 Likes
userLWOV8rqZ1B
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This doesn't address the question. Is there a high stress warning? We are aware that there is a high bpm warning and heartrate detection should be continuous 

userqXbrojIAAc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi there..

Your answer doesn't seem to address the question.

I activated "continuous" for both HR & Stress and I am NOT getting notified of my high stress alert.

Please advise how to get stress alert working.

Many Thanks

userH4jMQTH1Ej
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I activated "continuous" for both HR & Stress and I am NOT getting notified of my high stress alert.

Please advise how to get stress alert working.

Thank you

DieselDogue
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung seems to be behind on alerting on high stress levels, this needs to be added!