JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the galaxy watch connect to the fitness section on the app?

(Topic created: 01-10-2023 12:57 PM)
userFzAa0SwiVC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Does the galaxy watch connect to fitness programs u choose like 5k run? Cause when I lay the phone down everything pauses...so can't put phone down watch and phone pause workout
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. I can certainly understand the importance of being able to use the fitness training on your watch and would be happy to look into this further for you. When you begin a fitness program on your phone, the program and other stats will appear on your connected Galaxy watch. You can refer to the information on your watch while the program is going on. Give this link a try for more information on how to use the connected Galaxy watch under the Use a program section: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062451/

If you have tried the steps provided and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly for further assistance at (855) 795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify in order to provide you with the most accurate troubleshooting steps available, are you starting your workout from your watch or phone?

0 Likes
userFzAa0SwiVC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Phone I don't see where u can start the fitness program from the watch. I signed up for the 5k training program that's in the fitness tab in samsung health.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. I can certainly understand the importance of being able to use the fitness training on your watch and would be happy to look into this further for you. When you begin a fitness program on your phone, the program and other stats will appear on your connected Galaxy watch. You can refer to the information on your watch while the program is going on. Give this link a try for more information on how to use the connected Galaxy watch under the Use a program section: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062451/

If you have tried the steps provided and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly for further assistance at (855) 795-0509.

0 Likes