JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Active 2 Bixby update keeps restarting

(Topic created: 10-05-2020 04:04 PM)
ultimatelawman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've updated bixby 10 times. It gets to 100% then just says update available. It's always the same version 3.106.4. has anyone else had this? 

18 Replies
user4yv7mRMYEo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the same problem, but it was after the last update
uservx8qfRiZ7c
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Why is it that every update Samsung comes out with this is the typical solution?

0 Likes
aikiharp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same for me. Following. 

SteveHB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I did the reset and got Bixby working again but it not on the update, still on 3.106.12 not 3.106.4 it was trying to update to.

0 Likes
TRantz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
in case anyone else is having this problem I did backup my watch and reset it, then restored my data, then updated bixby on my watch and it works perfect now.
0 Likes
TRantz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
it is version 3.106.12 not 3.106.4
0 Likes
useroQZww8uIkA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same thing happening to me. So frustrating. Over and over again.

0 Likes
hangingin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
exact same problem! I've wasted hours trying to fix this. we pay for product, updates destroy it. customers should have some kind of legal recourse.. you are destroying what we bought and paid for. we should be able to refuse update that remove services we had when we bought our devices as that was part of why we purchased them. please fix this! Bixby needs to function. it was really good and the update to the phone is not an improvement, and now. watch bixby won't update at all .
0 Likes
useruBE7Ln5Qlk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same issue. Over and over updating.  Noa I have to reset my watch. Not fun. It's  a waste of my time and very frustrating.

0 Likes