Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the heart rate sensor not monitoring properly and would be happy to look into this further for you. If the step and heart rate tracking features are not working properly on your watch, the watch band or strap may be too loose or the watch's software might need updating. However, a simple reboot may solve the problem. Give this link a try for steps resolve the symptoms you are experiencing: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003204/
If you have tried the troubleshooting steps provided and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend a service repair. Please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and include a link to this thread.
1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513
3. Or you can use the following link below to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/
4. Private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo
5. Contact our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864
If your device is an international device, please contact the customer service team in your country of purchase using the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html