Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 42mm doesn't has same hour as Cell Phone

(Topic created: 05-25-2023 04:27 PM)
MarcoMoreno
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi guys!

Recently in Mexico there was supposed to be a time change, so mid night instead of going from 1:59 to 2:00, it would've gone from 1:59 to 3:00, so + 1hr. The thing is this time change was cancelled mid 2022 by the goverment. So when in other years there wouldve been a time change this year it wasnt. 

My phone "updated" to this law, but my Galaxy Watch 42mm didn't, so now my watch is always 1 hour ahead of the real Time in Mexico City (GMT-6) even though its linked to my phone.

I've checked the GMT zone and its correct, ive tried changing it but when synchronizing with my phone resets to having +1 hr. 

Any ideas on what could i do to have the correct time? Ive looked for updates but latest for this watch was in August 18th, 2022. 

Thanks for your Help!

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html Please know at the bottom of your countries' page there may also be a community for support listed.

0 Likes