Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6 Classic tap and hold face tile to edit and change watch not working.

(Topic created: 01-10-2024 10:23 AM)
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I have this ongoing issue on my Galaxy Watch 6 Classic (47mm) if I tap and hold the face tile to change and edit watch faces, nothing happens. It has been ongoing for almost a month, I have tried restarting it and this particular issue remains, I can't factory reset it because it uses Verizon's network for LTE. The software update on the watch was performed on November 21st, 2023. If anyone has any other solutions, let me know, and whether a software update will come soon. The next update is likely later this month or February, I guess I'll have to wait it out. 

14 Replies
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had this happen to me, I had to do a factory reset... I have Verizon LTE... when you reset it will ask if you want to keep your mobile plan or not, just say yes.
I did a factory reset, and the watch backed itself up, did a factory reset, then offered to let me restore my backup or not. I chose to restore the backup figuring if something was bad, I could just factory reset, and not restore the backup the next time. however, the restore did not cause any issues and the network Verizon found itself again.
https://youtu.be/LVtILWrGWi8?si=GlkLmKtxNpXNaa3u
usersY0hLQhe9X
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am unable to change my watch face from my watch. When I long press from the home screen nothing happens. I have the Galaxy Watch 6 and the software version is current. I have tried restarting my watch as well. Does anyone know what is wrong? I am able to change my watch face from my phone.

kfon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I haven't encountered this issue yet on my watch but you should be able to change it via the wear app on your device. I am able to with mine. And have you checked to see it'll maybe your watch os needs updating in the settings of you watch?
0 Likes
Ric221
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Had this issue recently. Had to do a reset on my watch to correct this issue.

0 Likes
Members_flgpqXS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having this issue too

Mario PT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here. I cannot change watchface from the watch. The problem came from nowhere! One day long press just stoped working. Restarting the watch didn't help.

Talbotk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Even I'm facing the same issue with my Watch 4 LTE

Blindfold
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here. I'm not sure when it started, but also Galaxt Watch 6 Classic 47mm. It's the LTE, version, but no sim is installed, so it might just be a general bug. not a big deal, since I can change from my phone, but annoying enough.

iamsohail300
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can't change my galaxy watch4 classic LTE watch face when i press and hold on my home screen nothing can happen please resolve this issue ASAP.